Hi All,

I have a document that contains a Droppable UL with an ID of "canvas".

I have draggables that can be dragged over this canvas to create new
list items. Each time a new LI element is created I run a function
that makes the LI Droppable. However the result is always that the
most recent item created is droppable and the other elements lose
their Droppable status.

Does anybody have any pointers as to why this may happen.

Thanks in advance,

Tim