On Oct 9, 12:23 pm, "T.J. Crowder" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Or, if there's a situation where any() or all() doesn't suit, you can
> break each() loops by throwing $break.

Yes I can do it, but I cannot determine afterwards whether I've exited
iteration with throwing $break or I've iterated thru all elements.

Also scenatio of returning something different than true/false using
any() and all() is undoable with each():

function checkSomething (arr)
    var succ = "Succ";
    var fail = "Fail"
    for (i=0 ; i < arr.length ; i++) {
        var c = arr[i];
        if (c == 15) return fail;
    }
    return succ;
}

You cannot re-do function above using each(). All I know you can do $
(arr).all(function (c) {...}) ? "Succ" : "Fail";.