Still...i managed to put inside a weird loop sometimes...dont know why...
O.o

the problem im now having is that whenever i have a link i have:

whenever i click on it, the ajax.request fetches the page but the recurring
function also captures the hash change and loads the page once again...

its working this way because the 'hash manager' is set to update the <div>
acording to the hash, in order to work for people who bookmarked the
page...no idea how to bypass this...