Ok, it was kind of difficult to write a short title, so I'll explain
it better here.

I have a photolog where I use script.aculo.us. Currently I have a
comment section below the main photo which slides out and in with
effect.toogle, like this:

false;">

So my problem is that this works fine - the comment section slides
down and up perfectly. But, when the comment section slides out, i
have to manually scroll the page so that the comment section is
displayed. This is a bit annoying.

So I was wondering how I could modify the code to get it to
automatically scroll the page up and place the comment section in the
viewable area of the browser window.

Here is an example of how I would like it to work (hit the
"details&comments" link):
http://photoblog.dview.us/

Thanks for any help!