Alternatively, you can just fire the `Effect.scrollTo('image-
comments')` simultaneously, which will give you "sorta" :) parallel
effect.

See in action eg. here: http://www.xnet.cz/website/#registrace-domen

Have a look in method `Application.Panels.Panel#expand` in
http://www.xnet.cz/javascripts/xnet_website/application.js

--karmi