Hi Jack7890,

Creating the slider is not a good idea inside a hidden div by the
display attribute.
Because the event can't initialize with hidden element (It's like the
element does not exist).

I think, but not tested, that you should first create sliders inside a
"visibility:hidden" div and when all sliders are created, than change
the visibility to use display:none.
Otherwise, the opacity property could help, as 0 is hidden.

REM: By using display you detach the element from DOM, so he don't
reserve space on the page. But with opacity or visibility, the space
of the element is keep.

--
david