I've developed a set of sliders using script.aculo.us that allows my
users to rate content.  The sliders work perfectly.  However, I'd like
set the sliders to be hidden by default and to only appear when the
user clicks a button.  So I set the div that contains all the sliders
to "display:none".  I did this within the HTML (not in the CSS).

Now, when the user clicks the button that removes the display:none
property, the sliders appear, but they do not function!  I am unable
to move the handles, and the handles are not located in the places
they are supposed to be.

I am stumped by how to fix this.  I don't understand how just adding
"display:none" to the sliders container div would cause them to
initialize incorrectly.  Can anyone help me with this?