Hi, I have an onclick event handler that will BlindUp a <ul> element
if it is closed and BlindDown the <ul> element if it is opened.
However, if I click on the event handling too quickly, the BlindUp and
BlindDown effects do not work well: The text blinds up and down, but
the background-color is no longer visible.  How would I write the
script so that I can prevent users from firing the event handler
before the effect is finished? Is there any way to write the script so
that it works alright in spite of users clicking on the event handler
too fast? Thanks.

I have pasted my code on Pasties: http://pastie.org/306956.  You can
also see it in action: http://icecreamcola.com/test/blindtest.html.

- Paul