Thx TJ and Alex for the reply.

Your correct, everything need to be https linked and I believe it is,
within CSS, images, scripts and all other stuff.
When I remove the prototype.js script the error message disappear,
that's why I believe this is the source for the error.

My solution have been to move from Lightbox2 to Tickbox.

regards
Hakan