Hi guys and gals ... today i am building a lazyLoader based on prototype

Its already working except i assumed i could do a synchronous request so
nothing further in the javascript function is executed untill the request
has finished ... it seems that asynchronous : false; is not wokring as i
expected in the Ajax options .. am i expecting to much from the response to
hijack my function untill it has finished its XHR then let my script
continue what it was doing ?

I asumed this was a good idea as it would workout into a nice dependency
module for certain scripts ...

Any ideas ?

ta

Alex