Getting in the road with the question. I have assigned the Ajax.Request to a
variable,
but in the ajax request code i've add an onSuccess function to be called.
This will be called multiple times if I make multiple requests? or just the
last one will be completed?

:: Ricardo Verhaeg ::
Bacharelado Ciências da Computação - USP - São Carlos (2005)

On Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 09:53, Alex Mcauley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]