thanks!
I was working (for studies purpouses) on a hand made auto-complete with
prototype, the idea was that if the user types too fast it will launch only
the latest request not all of them.

Another issue i was having.. is that if I trigger two or more requests that
will work on the same element, but in different functions, I need them to
occur in a certain order.. is that possible?

:: Ricardo Verhaeg ::
Bacharelado Ciências da Computação - USP - São Carlos (2005)

On Tue, Nov 18, 2008 at 14:12, Alex Mcauley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]