How can I assign a function to to show a hidden div using the
onLeaveEditMode callback?  Right now, when a user clicks the span that
initiates the in-place edit field for a category name, additional edit
controls are hidden.  I'd like to then reveal those controls again
either when a user submits changes, or hits the cancel link.  I assume
the onLeaveEditMode callback covers both those cases, but I can't
figure out how to use it having looked at the example.

I've been using Rails helpers to do the in-place edit form, which i
currently have working, and have been experimenting with the callback
like this.

Javascript ===========

function editInPlace() {
        var editor = new Ajax.InPlaceEditor('test_link', 'whatever.com' );
        editor.onEnterEditMode = function () {

        }
        editor.onLeaveEditMode = function () {
          alert('testing');

At this point, I'm just trying to get an alert to show when I hit
cancel here, but neither onEnter or onLeave callbacks appear to be
working for me.  If I can get the alert to show, I'm sure I can get
the rest figured out.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
-A