Hello,

I need to implement a slider (scriptaculous Control.Slider) that uses
discontinue values. The slider should go through these values : 21,
22, 23, 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7.

So my question is, is it possible to create an ObjectRange with these
values (I know that it's not a normal behaviour for a range) or is
there another way to feed slider values (I mean using something else
than ObjectRange)?

Thanks in advance.

P.S : Oh and by the way, I can't post from my mail software. My mails
are rejected by google, saying that the address is wrong or that I'm
not allowed to post here. Can someone take a llok at that please ?