Hi all,

I have an iFrame that contains a page with my scripts,  and I want to
show a popup dialog in the parent window. I can insert my popup (a div
element with a a table that has 5 rows and 1 column), but when I try
to assign a function as event listener to onlick event in the rows and
I click any row, the parameter is returned  with null value to my
callback function. in example:

//when I create de table
tre = parent.document.createElement("tr");
tre.onclick=this.RowClick.bindAsEventListener(this);

/// The callback function:

RowClick: function(e)
                {
                     var elem=Event.element(e); //in this line e is
null

                }

Someone knows what can I do to solve this problem??

thanks in advance an excuse my english.

regards Mauricio.