From: "jrochkind" <rochk...@jhu.edu>
To: "Prototype & script.aculo.us" <prototype-scriptaculous@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2008 10:33 PM
Subject: [Proto-Scripty] Re: Modal window pop-up

I just spent like two hours googling for this, and found lots of old
and no longer supported stuff, until thinking of specifically
searching within the prototype listserv, and finding this thread. So,
thanks! But it's neccesarily easy to find on Google if you don't know
what you're looking for.

I'm still curious what other developer's opinions are of the various
options on scripteka, hard to tell which ones are still actively
developed etc.

Jonathan