Hey Everyone,

 I finished up an article on my new project/JS Class, Translator.
Translator eases development for implementing Google Translate on a
site.  Using Proto's Class architecture and DOM methods Translator
makes quick work of text node collection and subsequent translation
representation, just as it was with the original content.  Another
notable mention is that it preserves the original content's text nodes
such that multiple translations don't stack on one another.  For
example, a user who translates from English to German to French back
to English will get the exact content that it was originally, and the
French translation is based off of the English version, not the
German.

http://positionabsolute.net/blog/2009/01/google-translate-made-easy.php

Regards,
          Matt