I may need to re-think my structure for this, but hopefully not. I
have a test page here:

http://rt.walterdavisstudio.com/cart

This will become the interface for a tool to build a custom DVD out of
numerous video clips and still frames. I have everything working the
way I want to with respect to video clips, but now I need to add some
still photos.

The client has asked that we not force the users to "split" their
video wherever they want a photo to go, rather we want to be able to
drag a photo marker over the top of individual movie clips within the
timeline, and when the photo is in the right spot, leave it there --
over the top of the clip. I'll work out the timecode for the relative
position, and we should be good.

Except I can't seem to register the clips as droppables. I have tried
adding a Droppables.add inside the onDrop function, and while that
appeared to work (the hoverclass change would happen) the clip would
not accept the drag.

Is this a case where I have to use a tree? And if so, how will I make
a tree out of DIVs?

Thanks in advance,

Walter