> -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
You gave me the right tip.
TBody was missing in IE.

> BTW, FWIW, if this is a really big table, you _may_ find that you get
> better performance building up an HTML string and then letting the
> browser interpret the string (you can put a div where you want the
> table to be, then use Element#update on the div and pass in the
> string).  Browsers are really optimized around parsing HTML and
> building up the necessary internal structures, whereas their DOM
> access methods can be markedly slower.  Depends on the browser and
> version.  And again, if the table is small, it doesn't matter.
At the moment I have a little problem with the images width.
It seems that IE have a problem with the img attribute width=80px.
When I fixed this problem I will try your suggestion about the table
performance.

At the moment I didn't understand what you mean.
It is possible that you can give me an example?

Regards
Manfred

Gesendet von freenetMail-
Mehr als nur eine