Jerod,

On Jan 25, 8:34 pm, Jerod Venema <jven...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Not sure about the bug, but is there a reason you can't use the prototype
> JSON methods?

I've got a workaround in place, but I'm working on an app that doesn't
normally depend on Prototype.js, but breaks when it's there. There are
other components that do depend on Prototype, so it needs to be there.

Aside from that, I've lost count of all of the libraries and browsers
that include a copy of json2.js. It's pretty common, so I thought if
this actually could be a problem it would be worth looking at.

Thanks,

Nathan