Hi john,
If I understand the problem (if there is a problem), IE security model
is applied to each window, so if a window should go to internet
(defined for exemple in the start page), you haver this message if you
try to load a loacl page WITH javascript.
And I think the oppposite is still true.

IE has a strong security behaviour :))

--
david