Hi Eric,

To be more precise regarding you answer in the second post, there is
actually no way to modify a CSS property and do a transition on a
large number of elements. But things are changing, and there is webkit
pushing the limit on web animation (or transition).

the answer given from bminihan and me are effectivelly how we handle
this kind of problems actually as there is not a lot of possibilities.
I should have say that at the previous post !!

--
david