On Wednesday 18 February 2009 15:53:08 Brendan O Connor wrote:

> run the the same function again using -xCo
>
> I use the following
>
>     moveRight : function(mvePan,xCo){
>

>             menuFrag.scrollCnt = menuFrag.scrollCnt + 1;
>             new Effect.Move(mvePan, {duration: .5,
>                 x: xCo, y: 0, mode: 'relative',
>                 transition: Effect.Transitions.sinoidal
>             },{queue:'front'});
>     },
>
>     moveLeft : function(mvePan,xCo){
>             xCo = xCo*-1;
>             menuFrag.scrollCnt = menuFrag.scrollCnt - 1;
>             new Effect.Move(mvePan, {duration: .5,
>                 x: xCo, y: 0, mode: 'relative',
>                 transition: Effect.Transitions.sinoidal
>             },{afterFinish:myCallBack});
>      }
>     },
That's pretty much what I'm doing now, but for big parallel effects with lots
of different morphs it would be neater to be able to do something like this:

{
transition: forwards? Effect.Transitions.sunoidal :
                      Effect.Transitions.reverse(sunoidal)
}

than have to worry about negating all the different morph parameters.

Maybe I should just have a go at hacking a reverse function into
Effect.Transitions.

--
Jim
my wiki ajaxification thing: http://wikizzle.org