hello;) i have code like below. I need to simulate click on #log_in
button when i press enter on input fields. My code doesnt work. Why ?
What can i do to make this works ?

[cut]
                $(this.elContainer).down('#log_in').observe('click', function()
{
                                                this.login();
                                        }.bind(this));

$(this.elContainer).select('input').each(function(el){
                                                el.observe('keypress',
function(event) {
                                                        if(event.keyCode ==
'13') {

$(this.elContainer).down('#log_in').fire('click');
                                                                //this.login();

//Event.stop(event);
                                                        }
                                                }.bind(this));