> Option #2 can be a smallish change, you don't need all the bells and
> whistles. :-)  A very rough untested cut:http://pastie.org/403783

Thanks T.J.

Your idea is similar to the one described above by Tobie. I've just
missed the point that I can stop events earlier and add submit my form
inside ajax callback. I don't know why but all the time I was thinking
about stoping event inside one of callbacks.

Thanks again guys - that's exaclty what I needed :)

Quleczka

p.s. I haven't seen pastie before - really useful - bookmarked
already:)