Hello, I don't know if this problem has been addressed before, but I
did a search in the group and I didn't find anything so here it goes:

I have a site where I use the Effect.SlideDown extensively, but in one
page I have some problems. There's a strange jump in some slides.
You can check here: http://camaraclara.rtp.pt/#/equipa/ and then open
the first link, where it says "Edição e Condução", for instance.
There's more on that page with the same problem: the slide "jumps" in
the middle.

I have no idea what's happening there, so maybe anyone knows what's
going on and can help me :)

Thank you very much.
Galrito