Hi,

I am new in AJAX world and want to use Ajax framework for my new
project.
I am developing web based application where I want to populate forms
(Questioner) dynamically through Data base.
For following things i need Ajax for:
1. On submitting page, either change questions on form OR change full
form with some images or contents.
2. On answering questions create new record/update record in database.

I am fresher in this Ajax world, so can you let me know what features
Prototype or script.aculo.us provides related to my project? Or I need
to add some features if I use one of these frameworks?

Also, what advantage these frameworks have over rest of frameworks
like DOJO, jquery ext.

Thanks for your help with this,
Ninad Shaha