Hi,

I found this cool date/time picker on Scripteka, which links to
http://home.jongsma.org/software/js/datepicker

The implementation is really simple and neat, just suit my needs.
However, according to the author's doc, I can't manage it to work.

I tried:

<head>
<!-- all the dependencies properly linked -->

<script type="text/javascript">
new Control.DatePicker( 'my_datepicker', {icon: 'style/clock.png',
timepicker: true, datepicker: false} );
</script>
</head>

<input type="text" id="my_datepicker" />

But the datepicker is not loaded. Then I tried class instead of id for
the input field, no luck either.

Please help. Thank you guys in advance.

!oEL