Hi,

> <!-- all the dependencies properly linked -->

Since missing out dependencies, mislinking them, or getting them out
of order is one of the most common errors when using other people's
controls, with respect I wouldn't assume I had them right if I were
you.  Create a minimalist, but complete, example and post it to
Pastie, and someone (perhaps the author!) will probably see what's
wrong.

> However, according to the author's doc, I can't manage it to work.

It's also really, really useful to say *how* something doesn't work,
not just that it doesn't work. :-)

FWIW,