Hi,

The problem is here:

> for(s in allDivs)

The "for..in" construct isn't for looping through the elemnts of an
array (although lots and lots of people have been mislead into
thinking it is!), it's for looping through the properties of an
object.  Details, an explanation of why those loops behave differently
when Prototype is included, and suggestions for dealing with it here:

http://proto-scripty.wikidot.com/prototype:tip-looping-through-arrays

HTH,