Hi guys,

I have a list of sortable items, there are 2 droppables enabled with
the list, 1 to delete it and the other to place a "linked" item in
another sortable list utilising a relational database.

This all works fine except for this bug:

When I add an item to the second list it goes there no problem and I
can sort that list, but as soon as i try to do anything with the first
list all the items in the list disappear. If I manually refresh the
page then they all appear again as normal.

Im using AJAX with my site as well and have a separate method and php
call to insert from 1 list to another.

Im not sure where I this bug might be, there is a lot of relevant code
so I figured id ask before posting it incase someone can assist where
the error might be or perhaps a bit more specific in terms of which
code I need to post.

Hope someone can help this has been driving me up the wall all
night! :)