Anyone got any idea's for this?

Here is a link to the site if you want to see the problem...

www.pelious.co.uk/noteaid/login.html - username guest3 p/w pass

To replicate the problem try adding a chunk to a page, then doing
anything with the chunk list after and you will find it disappears.

Thanks for taking the time to check it out.

Can post any code required just as im not sure which area is at fault
here didnt want to simply post reams of code.