Walter,

Thanks for the reply. I didn't realize you could do some of the
techniques you used.

I don't think this is issue however. I checked the code for event/name
conflicts, then loaded the app before I left and didn't click
anything, came back and nothing on the interface works. I then loaded
it, clicked into a screen I knew would not over write other events.
Let it sit for 15mins, same result, none of the mapped event clicks
seemed to work.

However, it's always is rock solid if you start using it within a few
minutes and keep using it but not waiting more than about 10 mins
between use/click. Everything works in that manner of use.

I have one thing I can chase down, but open to ideas.

BN