So funny. i already understand that no one will help.
my question has two parts. one, if it's possible, and the second, if anyone
can provide a sample code of how it's donne, in hope that someone already
saw it in use in any place and remember the link.
nothing more. doesn.t ask to do homework for me.
seems that all of you don't understand that.
such an helpfull comunity. all i asked is an info like a link to this site,
because some of you might already know,
http://www.codeassembly.com/Simple-chained-combobox-plugin-for-jQuery/
would it be so hard? the time that both of you loose in beeing rude with
someone that need help would be more well spend in helping someone

Bye
Carlos