I have been using scriptaculous in one application of mine.
Everything runs smoothly.
Then i added the builder.js and changed the inclusion line into this
<script type="text/javascript" src="js/scriptaculous.js?
load=effects,dragdrop,controls,builder"></script>

I dont get builder.node to work.I dont even get an error, the function
that calls it comes out with an exception.
I then thought that i needed the newest scriptaculous files. So i
uploaded them to my server and suddenly draggable does not work.

Shouldn't builder work directly without the new scriptaculous?