ioustinos wrote:
> I have been using scriptaculous in one application of mine.
> Everything runs smoothly.
> Then i added the builder.js and changed the inclusion line into this
> <script type="text/javascript" src="js/scriptaculous.js?
> load=effects,dragdrop,controls,builder"></script>

Just a guess, but might be worth checking:

Try putting the "builder" in front of "effects" in the load parameter.
As far as I know the order in which the libraries ar loaded is important.
<script type="text/javascript" src="js/scriptaculous.js?
load=builder,effects,dragdrop,controls"></script>

I think that if scriptaculous is loading the libraries itself, it
should force the correct order, but It might not, I have never tried
it. I am sure it is important if you load all the files separately.

Take a look at unofficial wiki:
http://proto-scripty.wikidot.com/scripty:tip-minimum-libraries-for-effects

Best Regards,
SWilk