You could find a list of all events and listen to them each, there
isn't an "all" operator to listen to any event that is fired as far as
I know...

function allYourEventAreBelongToUs(e){
    console.log("You hit an event %o", e);
}
$w("load unload click dblclick ...").each(function(evenType){
      $("ele").observe(eventType, allYourEventAreBelongToUs);
})

Here is a list I found of most events in JS, just remove the "on"
obviously for your purposes...
http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40/interact/scripts.html#h-18.2.3

--

http://positionabsolute.net