I'm pretty sure you can listen to the iframe's load event for that...
I don't think it bubbles so you'll have to listen to it on the iframe
itself and not on a parent.

I use that event extensively in my ajax history solution,
http://positionabsolute.net/blog/2007/07/javascript-history-service.php

--

http://positionabsolute.net