Hello TJ

First of, thank you very much for your reply, much apreciated.

I have read most of the docs for scriptaculous and prototype, I have
it running on parts of my site and it works perfectlly.

I also found some interesting and well done information on this site
[url=http://sergiopereira.com/articles/prototype.js.html]http://
sergiopereira.com/articles/prototype.js.html[/url]

The thing is that I cannot wrap my head aroud how to implement it for
an ajax multilanguage site, where one use could select a diffrerent
language out of a dropdown list and then all the nescessary fields
would be updated with the choosen language bits.

I tried string substitution, request, updater and some others, just
cannot get to it.

Gilles