I've got a group of checkboxes that display on a page. By clicking on
a few different links on the side, the order of the checkboxes (and
their text) will adjust based on which link was clicked. I'm doing an
Ajax update when the link is clicked to get the new html.

I need to get the values for all checked checkboxes when the link is
clicked so that I know which checkboxes to mark as checked when i do
the Ajax update.

I'm using the following code, but it only seems to be grabbing the
checked checkbox values that were there when the page loaded and not
the checked checkbox values for the checkboxes that have been checked
after the page has loaded. Any suggestions?

http://pastie.org/507464