Hi,

I have a simple problem which is driving me nuts:

I would like to make an AJAX req which returns the whole page - select
an element by its ID from the response text and update "targetDiv"
with this element (myDivID).

But it doenst work :/

function loadContent(url) {

        new Ajax.Request(url, {
                        method: 'get',
                        onSuccess: function(transport) {

                        var response = transport.responseText;

                        var element = response.getElementById( 'myDivID');

                        $('targetDiv').update(element);

Some ideas?

thx