From: "david" <david.brill...@gmail.com>
To: "Prototype & script.aculo.us" <prototype-scriptaculous@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2009 11:36 AM
Subject: [Proto-Scripty] Re: Autocompleter shifts results to the right in
IE8

Hi Dan,

I'm not sure that it's a problem with scriptaculous or even prototype,
but I think it's a trouble with IE (as proof, it works in all
browsers, except IE).
What I try to point is that if you remove this style it work as
expected.
What could you do now ??

perhaps try to find a way to reset this value at the level of the DIV
that handle autocompleter result :))

btw, In kinow that is a standard way to center elemùent in a page, but
IE doesn't like standard :((

--
david