I use the classname clone to hook the javascript to later, you can
call these whatever you like, just be sure you tidy up and make
everything match on the JS side, too. I put the remove first, because
it's floated right in my layout, and you get more consistent results
with right floats if you set them as the first thing inside the parent
container. You can change these in the JavaScript at the bottom of
index.php, that's where they're coming from.

Walter