Yes, I am talking about Mozilla Suite v1.6 only. Agreed 1.6 is old
enough, but the application we are building.. need to support our
existing customers[Healthcare Domain].. many are using Mozilla 1.6.
Considering complexities involved with upgrading all of them, we have
preferred to make our application instead compatible with >= Mozilla
1.6.

The Ajax features we are using from Prototype.js is working well with
Mozilla 1.6 also... except that connection lost one. Appreciate, if
you can provide any direction to solve this problem.

Thanks
Siddhartha