Hello everybody,

thanks to Mona, who pointed me to the the right direction. The problem
originated in illegal Tags which were forbidden in the XHTML Type.
I surpassed thes Problem by recursively parsing the XML an convert ist
by document.createElement (thuss new Element from Prototype). This
won't work in IE, due to a strange "type missmatch" by appending
childNodes, but in that case my old parser (as seen above) still
works.

I have to tune some performance issues in that, but i will succeed in
this.

If anybody needs the solution don't hesitate to ask vor it. The code
ist far too long to post it here.

Thanks
Joker