js noob here... how do I pass a slider's changed value into a
querystring or form? I want to reload the page and use the slider's
changed value to set image widths. This is the slider script I'm
using:

<script type="text/javascript">
   window.onload = function() {
       new Control.Slider('handle1' , 'track1',
      {
           range: $R(1,410),
           sliderValue: 100,
           onChange: function(v){
               $('changed').innerHTML = 'Changed Value : '+v;
           },
           onSlide: function(v) {
               $('sliding').innerHTML = 'Sliding Value: '+v;
          }
       } );
      new Control.Slider('handle2' , 'track2',
      {
           range: $R(75,410),
           axis:'vertical',
           sliderValue: 410,
           onChange: function(v){
                 $('changed').innerHTML = 'Changed Value : '+v;
           },
           onSlide: function(v) {
                 $('sliding').innerHTML = 'Sliding Value: '+v;
          }
       } );

}
</script>