When I set firebug to break on all errors...

Submit the first form and I get (from prototype.js)

 function getEventID(element) {
element is null3936 if (element._prototypeEventID) return
element._prototypeEventID[0]; (element is null error)

if I step past it and submit the second form I get the same error
again

Unfortunately I don't know why both errors are caused, can you help
please?