Hi All,

I have a strange behavior with a pice of code I wrote using the latest
prototype release, here it is:
==
var debug = $('debug');
        new Ajax.Request("http://twitter.com/statuses/
public_timeline.json", {
          method: 'get',
          onLoading: function(){
                    debug.update('Loading...');
                  },
          onSuccess: function(transport) {
            debug.update("SUCCESS: " + transport.responseJSON  + "<br/
>");
          },
          onException: function(transport, exception){
            debug.update("EXCEPTION: " + exception);
==

What is happening here is that I'm doing an HTTP OPTION request
instead of a HTTP GET request and I believe it is because of this:
http://hacks.mozilla.org/2009/07/cross-site-xmlhttprequest-with-cors/
but anyway I don't know how to manage/avoid it. I just want to make an
AJAX request using HTTP GET.

Can anyone help me?

Many thanks,

Omar