We are working on and html page which has a div with id="container"
that gets updated when pressing link buttons that are on the top.

This is very simple code:

new Ajax.Updater('container', 'somepage.html', {
  parameters: { method: GET }
});

The thing is that one of the pages has a link with lightwindow class.
This page by it self works great, but when it is inserted in the
container div it doesn't use the lightwindow efect, it just opens the
link as if it was a normal link youn press on.

Anything wrong with how we are working with this?

--
Martín Marqués
DBA, Programador, Administrador