Hi Alex,

I don't think there's any official way.  A quick look at the 1.6.0.3
release (line #1439) suggests that your responder can access the
target container via the request parameter passed to your responder,
specifically request.container.success (the container that will be
updated on success) and request.container.failure (the one that will
be updated on failure).  As this is undocumented (AFAIK), it may
change from release to release...

HTH,